Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer, located at Meerlo (The Netherlands), is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Meerlo (The Netherlands)
Sanne Peters is the Data Protection Officer of Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data I process
Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer processes your personal data because I use my services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data I process:
- First- and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on my website
- Data about your browsing behavior across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account
Special and / or sensitive personal data that I process
My website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, I cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. I therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that I have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact me at email@example.com and I will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do I process personal data
Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Het afhandelen van jouw betaling
- Verzenden van onze nieuwsbrief en/of reclamefolder
- Je te kunnen bellen of e-mailen indien dit nodig is om onze dienstverlening uit te kunnen voeren
- Je te informeren over wijzigingen van onze diensten en producten
- Je de mogelijkheid te bieden een account aan te maken
- Om goederen en diensten bij je af te leveren
- Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer analyseert jouw gedrag op de website om daarmee de website te verbeteren en het aanbod van producten en diensten af te stemmen op jouw voorkeuren.
- Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer volgt jouw surfgedrag over verschillende websites waarmee wij onze producten en diensten afstemmen op jouw behoefte.
- Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer verwerkt ook persoonsgegevens als wij hier wettelijk toe verplicht zijn, zoals gegevens die wij nodig hebben voor onze belastingaangifte.
Automated decision making
Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer makes decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer). Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Mollie: Payment package
- WordPress/Woocommerce: Website and webshop
- MijnDomein: Website hosting
- Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer: Website and webshop management
- Google Analytics: Website analysis
- Mailchimp: Newsletter system
- Staff members Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer
The length of time I keep personal data
Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer does not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. I use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- The data is necessary to perform the agreement that you have concluded with me (or with one of my sales partners). By law, I must keep the data related to your order for 7 years.
- Google Analytics functional, analytical and tracking cookie retention period of 2 years.
- I delete accounts that have been inactive for over 2 years and after which a reminder has not been responded to.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of my agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. I conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on my behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer remains responsible for these processing operations.
Sometimes I have to pass on personal data to the government. This may occur if certain government institutions need this information to perform their tasks, such as the Tax Authorities (de belastingdienst). The police or judicial authorities may also need certain information in the event of fraud or abuse. Finally, certain supervisors can gain access to personal data in the context of an investigation.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that I use
View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that I hold from you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. I will respond to your request as quickly as possible, striving within four weeks. Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How I protect personal data
Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer is taking the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact my customer service or via email@example.com. Sanne Peters Virtual Graphic Designer has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via secure verification. You can see this in the address bar “https” and the padlock in the address bar.